Monday, September 24, 2012

My Phone Interview is Oct. 2!


It official, my final stage begins Oct. 2! My phone interview is at 7:30pm. granted there were tons of openings during the day, but of course im in class, so that class day will not be spent productively:) all I will be able to think about is my interview!!! Oct 2 was as soon as they could get me in! When i scheduled my time on friday, i was so upset cause it seemed so far away, but now that i think about it, its only a week away! And then from there, I will know within 2 WEEKS if im accepted or not!! So in the scheme of things, its a quick process! Im really hoping to hear by my bday, Oct 5, but that would be shooting REALLY high. I have heard of some people getting accepted within 48 hours, but VERY few. Most are 10-14 days. Im so excited :) Disney Recruiting is tomorrow at school, and even though i dont need to be recruited, ive already applied, im still going to get myself pumped and talk to the recruiting lady on some tips for my interview. I did find out today that 3,000-7,000 people get accepted, which made me super excited, until i heard that 22,000 people apply... lol. Sooo we will have to see how this goes... but in honor of my excitement and to keep my hopes up, i posted the picture below next to my bed. <3 I. CANT. WAIT.


No comments:

Post a Comment