Thursday, September 20, 2012

The frustration continues....

Day 2, and still no word from Disney. and the more i research it, the more i find out how almost EVERYONE got offered their web based interview with a few HOURS of applying. this makes me SUPER discouraged. :( Luckily, there is someone else in the same position as me who applied the same time, and she was bold enough to send an email to the recruiters, asking them whats up, so hopefully this will be figured out tommorow. Today was the longest. day. ever. time is just dragginggg because of all this!! Im relying on the DCP FB page to get me thru life right now lol. I made a funny post that got quiet a few hits, im pretty proud lol


so i continue to wait with sleepless nights. Im praying i wake up tommorow, and my invite is just waiting for me <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment