Friday, September 21, 2012

WEB INTERVIEW COMPLETE!!!!

SO. UNBELIEVABLY. HAPPY. after some EXTREME confusion today, i FINALLY completed my WBI!!!! AND PASSED!! So my only step left is my FINAL PHONE INTERVIEW!! :D yay!!! But seriously, today was the worst day ever. I got so impatient, i called Disney themselves and said i hadnt recieved an offer yet! The lady said i should recieve it within the hour! 5 HOURS passes and NOTHING. soo i go to a movie, i get out of the movie and see an email from DISNEY! of course im estatic until i read further and find out that it is a REMINDER to fill out the interview i SUPPOSIDLY got a few days previously. Which i definently never really recieved. So i try calling the office and they dont open till MONDAY which is when my interview offer supposidly EXPIRED. So i go home and cry for about 15 minutes until my phone goes off and BAM. theres an interview invite waiting for me :) sooo things are definently messed up on disneys end, considering i recieved my expiration notice on an interview i didnt recieve until AFTER that email. But at least its DONE and i PASSED! :D ON TO THE NEXT INTERVIEW!

DISNEY HERE I COME!

No comments:

Post a Comment