Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Phone Interview Complete!!!!

MY PHONE INTERVIEW IS DONE! :D Now all i do is wait for my acceptance or denial! My interview was with Gina, and she called 10 minutes early but i was so ready for her :) i had pandora on, listening to music and "go the distance" from Hercules was playing when she called! (coincidence? i think not!!) She was super friendly! asked me basic questions, like WHY disney, my work expierence and then it got more difficult from there. she asked me some details such as describe a time when you made a customers day, whats the longest speech you have had to memorize, how would you handle a emergency....etc. I made sure to tell her i really want to be a character attendant and talked about all my experience speaking in front of groups and performing. She kinda directed the conversation towards my retail and food experience so i have a feeling i may be placed in one of those positions, but im happy with anything! just to be accepted is HUGE! But i do think i nailed it! None of her questions stumped me, and i managed to rattle off answers without any hesitation! And i smiled and was outgoing through allll of it! She seemed happy with all my answers, so im hoping i got a good shot :) i cant WAIT to hear back! From what im seeing on the DCP page, most people are hearing back within 2 DAYS lately! so im hoping that will be me too!! otherwise its 2 weeks :( But we will see!!! Until then, i wait in excitement!!!! im already planning my flight and hotel... this is not good. lol <3


No comments:

Post a Comment