Friday, October 5, 2012

I GOT ACCEPTED!!!!! :)




WOOOOO! not only is today my birthday, i was ACCEPTED FOR ATTRACTIONS this morning!! I CANT BELIEVE IT! omg, im going to be living in florida and WORKING AT WDW!!! this is just unbelievable, ive been freakin out alll day. best birthday ever. matter of fact, best DAY EVER. seriously <3 im so happy, i cant even contain myself!!!



BEST PART IS i only had to wait 3 DAYS. like, 56 hours. While some people have been waiting 3 weeks! funny story is that i knew 5 other people that interviewed the SAME DAY as me, and they ALL heard back within 2 days, and i was sooo discouraged, i thought i was going to be denied! but turns out i got placed with one of the higher jobs so it took longer!! I knew in my heart that my time would come <3
 BUT THANKYOU Jesus, cause he knows i couldnt wait that long :)
Ive already accepted, all thats left is paying my housing deposit, and BOOKING MY FLIGHT!!!!!!! DISNEY HERE I COME <3


I WILL CALL THIS PLACE HOME FOR 4 MONTHS <3

No comments:

Post a Comment