Thursday, October 24, 2013

Diary of an impatient girl.....

I need to confess....

I am STRAIGHT UP FREAKING OUT.

Character Performer acceptances have been rolling out for 2 days now, as well as declined emails... and i havent heard anything!!! I havent decided if this is good or bad yet....

SO many people seem to be getting accepted and everytime i think... thats another spot filled.... i just want to know SO BAD.

2 days ago it started with mostly people under 5'2" getting accepted. This morning started the same but as the day went on taller people would get accepted with a few super tall guys here and there. It made me think they are maybe going by height sort of... and im at the top! A couple late acceptances went out tonight to some taller girls, so i have my fingers crossed i will hear something tomorrow now that so many of the shorter people are out of the way!

Im trying SO HARD NOT to get my hopes up... because if i do and get a NLIC email... im going to be beyond heartbroken. You'll see me at branns downing margaritas tomorrow night to take away the pain LOL

I just need to remember that they have declined some people and im not one of them so far, and thats good! they need to spread out the acceptances throughout several days, they said so in the blog update below!!!


So they are testing my patience. I get it. But im going crazy here!!! Im praying tomorrow is the day... i have hardly anything going on, so im going to have to do my best to keep busy... and try not to FREAK THE F OUT everytime my email goes off.... :)

So send my wishful thoughts and prayers as i await my answer.

dreamt it... so I can do it. Walt DIsney said so himself :) <3

No comments:

Post a Comment