Saturday, January 4, 2014

Twas the night before Disney....

THIS IS IT!

My last night here in Michigan.... cant believe the day has finally come for me to leave for the DCP...

its so unreal! Just yesterday i was saying, only 60 days left! and next thing you know, its HERE. im so excited to hit the road tomorrow morning with my dad. It will take us around 22 hours to get to Florida, and we will be checking into All Star Music monday evening!

We plan on spending the day in the Magic Kingdom on Tuesday, and then Check in is on wednesday!!! my dad plans on staying till thursday, it will be hard saying goodbye to him, but i will enjoy every moment ive got while he is there!

I honestly cant wait to set foot into the Magic Kingdom again, let alone be on Disney property!! I have missed it SO MUCH!!! and being able to road trip down there and see all the southern states i havent seen in yearsssss... its going to be amazing!!!

I cant wait to be all settled into Vista and start my new job and find out where im working!!!!! im ready for the memories to begin <3

No comments:

Post a Comment