Sunday, January 26, 2014

Enchanted Tales with Belle

Between long days of training, crazy 12 hour shifts and non stop busyness, I realized i never updated to say where Im working!! I got placed at Enchanted Tales with Belle!!!! :)

image
Im loving it SO MUCH I cant imagine being happier anywhere else!!! Being only a year old, and an extremely unique attraction, it is high energy and almost always busy, I love working there!!!
I get to do many different roles, some of the best ones are casting, where I select kids or adults to play certain parts in the show! I also work the portal room, where I deliver a fun spiel to everyone and open to the portal and send everyone through!
image
image
Watching the expressions on kids AND adults faces when i open the mirror portal never gets old... its an incredible feeling sharing something so magical with new people every day!!!
I also do the basic greeter/stroller positions and also do the Gatekeeper at Be Our Guest Restaurant! I work with incredible people and i get to watch Wishes almost everynight from the perfect spot... Im loving every minute of it.

although the hours are super late, its so worth it. Working in the Magic Kingdom is incredible, I love the constant busyness and that magic of it, especially being in Fantasyland. I couldnt be happier :)

My roomates are still wonderful, we get along so well, and life at Vista Way is great!!! I feel like this program has already topped my last one, and im not even a month in yet!!! everything is perfect <3
image
image
image

No comments:

Post a Comment