Thursday, May 23, 2013

SO I made this bucket list over 6 months ago… (feels like just yesterday)
Lets see how well I did during my program :) I included pictures when possible…
1. Spend a full day in each park ~ i had this one done within the first few weeks haha
2. Ride EVERY ride ~ I came really close to this one… Never rode carousal of progress for some reason…
3.Take over 4,000 pictures by my departure date ~ Did this one easily
4. Collect over 25 pins ~ HA my collection has over 300 pins….
5. Make a families/child’s day ~ I was able to do this several times <3
6. Eat at “Be Our Guest” ~ Ate there twice!!
7. Go to the parks in the rain for a photoshoot ~  Never went specifically to take pictures on a rainy day, but i did take pictures in the rain
8. Go to an Orlando nightclub ~ went to several…. House of Blues, Roxy, Boss, Falafel….
9. Try the food in every country in Epcot ~ This would be rather expensive now that ive been there… I managed to eat in China, Japan, France, and a couple others….
10. Take a picture with EVERY character possible ~ I got pictures with every single main character… I met Mickey over 15 times :)
11. Vista Way… enough said ~ Never hung out at Vista way unfortunately… to dangerous haha
12. Ride the DCP cast member party bus ~ Did this once…. i dont regret it, but i dont think id do it again…
13. Ride space mountain at least 20 times ~ Lost track, but i can almost guarantee i managed it :)
14. Go horseback riding in Orlando ~ Never had the time :(
15. Go to Harry Potter World ~ Did this the last week!
16. Go to Sea World ~ Never got to :(
17. Attend a star wars event ~ I was there for May the fourth be with you!! Also got chosen to be in a video that they are playing during star wars weekends :)
18. Do something crazy with allll my roomates ~ I was only with ALL my roomates about 2 times during the whole program… but i definently did some crazy stuff with a few of them
19. Visit the Haunted Mansion at least 20 times ~ I managed about 10
20. Spend a day in the park with someone from home ~ Spent FOUR days in the parks with my mom, Ben and Lauren!
21. Buy DCP merchandise… personalized shirt ~ Oh my goodness, I got a t-shirt, sticker, folder, hat, mousepad…. need i say more?
22. Perform or at least audition for the Night Of Stars ~ Didn’t get to do this, but instead went to a character audition :)
23. Make a friend from another country ~ My coworker, Sasha!!
24. Pull an all nighter ~ Nope, i was always to tired haha
25. Disney movie marathon with the roomies ~ Watched movies with some of the roomies :)
26. Try a Dole Whip ~ Fell in love with Dole Whip… had it at least 10 times
27. Go to an Ocean beach ~ Coco beach! 
28. VoluntEAR ~ 3 times, at Give Kids the World
29. Earn my ears ~ Took me 3 days!
30. Memorize the underground tunnels ~ Only got to go in the tunnels 3 times… I didnt work in the Magic Kingdom, so this one wasnt really possible
31. Take a roomate photo in front of the castle ~ Nailed it
32. Find a majority of the hidden mickeys ~ There are soooo many, but I definitely found ALOT
33. Ride expedition everest ~ Did this about 10 times….
34. Get picked for a show ~ Festival of the Lion King!!!
35. Find the Talking trash can, Push ~ Never got to meet him :(
36. Go to Universal Studios ~ Done
37. Stay in all the parks until closing time ~ Did this with all of them excpet Animal Kingdom
38. Get personalized Mickey Mouse ears ~ <3 ill treasure them forever
Managed all of them but 10…. some of them that i set were a little unrealistic, now that i have been to all the parks. But I feel accomplished for the ones that i was able to complete <3

No comments:

Post a Comment