Friday, January 18, 2013

THIS IS IT


image

THE MOMENT IVE BEEN WAITING FOR FOR ALMOST 4 MONTHS... I FINALLY LEAVE FOR THE DCP TOMORROW..SATURDAY!! AHHHHH!

i seriously can NOT believe it is already here... im so not ready. but yet I am.

 
I fly outta the GR airport at 3:10... and no words can describeeee how happy i am. but yet scared. and nervous. and sad. but i know ill be happy once im there :) im most excited about flying i think... lol i just love to flyy

But seriously, im most excited to finaly start my Disney journey! meeting people from all around the world, getting to know my new roomates, taking a Disney University class and best of all... WORKING FOR THE MOUSE. i seriously cant WAIT to start working. Making families days and watching kids smile... it just doesnt get any better. anddd im looking forward to exploring the parks for the first time in over 13 YEARS. i cant WAIT to ride all the rides and just go through the parks...

this will be my new life for 4 months. and it starts tomorrow <3

 

No comments:

Post a Comment