Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Living the dream

Honestly, this program is everything I thought it would be, and more. As im coming up on my one month anniversary of being here (ALREADY!!), im realizing how lucky and blessed I am to be here. This place is truly so incredible.

Disney honestly is the happiest place on earth. And no one can tell me otherwise.

I have so much fun when I go into work. The number of families i come into contact with everyday, and the opportunities I have to make their vacation a great one, just with a simple smile, blowing bubbles or talking with them, is the best feeling in the world.

I never want to go home.

Im so tempted to extend... every fiber of my being wants to extend and be a character attendant or in entertainment.... but with a boyfriend, family and horse back home... i just dont think I can. But more than anything, I wish I could just stay here through the summer <3

So for now, I need to enjoy every moment, as I am everyday. Every day is so amazing here. Whether its playing in the parks or working. Even when I play in the parks as a guest, i cant help but want to wish people with buttons on a happy birthday or happy anniversary. I find myself giving people directions if i see they are lost, even when im not working. today a random guest came up to me (i was dressed completly normal and not working) and he asked me where the bathrooms where. and of course i put on my cheery voice and used the disney point to direct him... and i think i startled him haha it was great :) And this evening, i was in a store that im familiar with and someone was looking for photo albums, and i showed them exactly where to go... i think i have a problem... lol

a "cast member even when not working" problem. but i guess theres nothing wrong with that :) I enjoy every minute of it <3

for the next 3 days im off work... i plan to spend most of the time in the parks... the princes and princess' will be out for Valentines day, i cant wait to take pics <3 It will be a good 3 day weekend for meeee

No comments:

Post a Comment